Friday, October 7, 2011

At least I'M getting an education!

So the Ru started K5 this year. Four days a week of homeschool and one day a week class time with other CC studants. 7 other main stream kids who are dealing very well having a SN kid in their class. Ru is the princess and has already been pegged as the girl who loves to share! Love it! She's come along way in being able to color more in the lines ( the only reason I stres the need to learn this is that it is the next step in learning to write) and in understanding the number line and values. She loves the littl ditties that go along with the history sentence for the week. She is not however in the least interested in learning more about the story. I at least have been enjoying reading up on the stories interlocking the louisiana purchase. Crazy how that all went down. I'm also learning to skip count. I think Ru is doing better at the time line than i am. It has about 180 facts...Im getting old. My brain can only soak up so much....


In other news I'm having to give curly hair another try. I am just too tired to style it strait right now....I need a sister check to tell me if I look goofy or not.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I asked "Mr. Husband" if my hair looked okay the other day and he said, "Yeah...I mean...it looks like hair..." :( I need you!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! boys! Tried to fish a response out of hubby today and he was all - "its fine!" What does that mean? Like, its still there fine, its not hideous fine, or i don't hate it, i might even like it, fine?
    who knows...

    ReplyDelete