Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Sould Go To School to Be a Pharmacist!

My kitchen counter looks like we robbed CVS or something. It's now sporting my antibiotics, the littles antibiotics, along with dosing syringes, Motrin for them, Tylenol for me, Mr. Mans teething tablets, Dimeatap...you get the idea. At least the littles seem to be on the mend. Everyone got more sleep last night! Thank the Lord!

In other news the Ru lost her second tooth this morning!! She is an old pro at it now and was not as impressed with the loss as she was with the first one.
I made sure not to leave this tooth were it could get thrown away, this time! I took an almost empty bubble bottle from E's wedding and cleaned it out and snipped of the wand part of the stopper and when it dries I'll put Ru's tooth in there so she can carry it around....this could backfire I now. Mr. Man could learn to pull the stopper and think it's candy. Ru could loose it and spend a whole day crying about it...but you know, you gotta take chances.

1 comment:

  1. Her missing teeth are causing me to miss her all the more! Pictures! I need pictures!!
    Your little tid bits are just what I need to make it through my now ridiculously boring day time hours.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete